Potable Water Trailer – TEC WT 500
Payload: 2000 liters
Material: Stainless Steel
Gross Weight: 2980kg (Full loaded)
Overall Dimensions: 3810 x 2080 x 2020 mm
1. Light package: Turn signals, tail lights and brake lights.
2. Lockable water proof with tire changing tools and lifting jack
3. Trailer with metal fenders and mud flaps
4. Potable Water Trailer – TEC WT500 with a retractable wheeled landing leg. Landing leg is adjustable to facilitate connection to prime mover with pintle heights ranging 840-1160mm.
5. Draw bar safety chains capable of securing the trailer to prime mover in the event of pintle failure.
6. Jerrycan holder (for 20 liter)
7. Air service brakes with brake-away system. Gland-hands in accordance with SAE J318.
8. Manually activated parking brake. The parking brake can hold fully loaded trailer on a dry, hard surface 20% grade with uncoupled from the following vehicle.
9. Electrical system: 12 Volt system with SAE J560 7 pin connector.
10. Tires : Tubeless on/off road radial tires.
11. Two potable water hoses, minimum length 3m each.