DIESEL FUEL TRAILER – TEC FT 600
DIESEL FUEL TRAILER – TEC FT 600
Diesel Fuel Trailer-TEC FT 600
Tank Material: SS304, 6mm thickness
Capacity: 600 Gallons
Height with full load:2146 mm
Height Empty: 2166mm
Height of draw-bar ring: min 630mm – max. 935mm
Ground clearance: full-342mm, empty-362mm
Net Weight: Max. GTW with full-4290kg
Max. Curb Weight: 2200kg
Axle Capacity: 5000kg
Scope: 600-gallon capacity mounted tank that is used for storing, transporting, and servicing aircraft with all types of ground support equipment fuels.
- Dissimilar metals as defined in MIL-STD-889, do not be in contact with each other
- Operating temperature range The fuel trailer is capable of operating at ambient temperatures ranging from -40°F to 125 °F.
- Operation sound level The maximum A-weighted sound level produced by the trailer’s engine pump assembly does not exceed 84dBA.
- Mobility The fully loaded trailer is capable of being towed by a commercial type truck or military design M35
- Chassis The trailer components are mounted on a single axle trailer chassis with adjustable retractable landing gear.
- Tow bar The trailer chassis has a tow bar designed for towing by vehicles having a pintle height of 30 to 35 inches and a lunette eye conforming to MS 51336
- Suspension system The axle, springs, accessories and components of the suspension system withstand the imposed loads without evidence of permanent overload.
- Service and Parking brakes The service brakes can hold the fully loaded trailer motionless and control it at a minimum of 30 percent incline.
- Lighting system The trailer has a 12 volt lighting system compatible with commercial truck-tractors and a 24 volt lighting system compatible with military vehicles.
- Fill rates The tank can be filled through the manhole filler cover at a rate of 200 GPM
- Emergency shutoff valve Emergency shutoff valves and shear sections are provided for tank openings as required by NFPA 385.
- Sump A sump having a minimum capacity of 10 gallons is provided at the bottom of the tank
- Manhole The tank has a commercial circular manhole with a diameter of 20 inches.
- Vents The tank has two identical removable vents.
- Pumping systems The pumping system can perform the pumping requirements when delivering diesel fuels, automotive gasoline and turbine fuels.
- Engine The pump is driven by a commercial, air cooled, electric start, diesel engine.
- Hand pump assembly In addition to the engine drive pump assembly, a hand pump is provided.
- Pressure gauge A pump discharge pressure gauge is provided to continuously monitor pressure at the outlet of the engine-driven pump
- Flow meter A flow meter of at least 25 GPM capacity is furnished. It is capable of registering flow down to 2.5 gpm
- Re-circulation system The trailer’s pumping system incorporates a re-circulation circuit
- Hose A 35 foot long, 1 inch inside diameter, fuel servicing hose, conforming to EI 1529
- Nozzle A one inch automatic shutoff nozzle with reducer, OPW Part Number OPW-7H or equivalent
- Water segregator The suction line has a water segregator
- Shutoff valves The pumping system includes ball type shutoff valves
- Axle weight Axle weight does not exceed 13,000 pounds
- Pressure relief valves the piping system has pressure relief valves
- Fire extinguisher , Static discharge grounding reels, Air transportability